Utah Festival of Books

If you live in Utah then I hope you have already heard about the awesome (and FREE) event happening tomorrow: The Utah Festival of Books! Click that link to learn all there is to know about it.
This event is going to be SOOOOOOOOO awesome. I'm freaking excited. I'll be there all day because I'll be working at the event (yup. I get PAID to be there). If you'll be there, and want to know where to find me, shoot me an e-mail: SqueakyBooks@yahoo.com and I'll let you know where I'll be.

It's gonna be the event of the year!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

5 comments:

  1. And we couldn't move this to next week...why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go! I heard about this on Tuesday and didn't have enough time to get things together to get down there! :( I'm definitely bummed! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go so badly! I'm trapped on the other half of the country, though! Now I have another reason to move back to Utah, but that won't be happening soon D=

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister lives near Salt Lake and is planning to go to this. She's way excited about meeting Elana Johnson & Kiersten White and getting us some books signed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails