Read-a-Thon Starting line!

Welcome to the read-a-thon starting line! Start your eyeballs, it's time to get reading. But first, let's share some goals! I know that if I don't set goals, I won't get anything done.

Feel free to link to your starting line post using the Mr. Linky. There isn't a prize for this post, but it's a great way to start the read-a-thon. Feel free to copy my post format, or create your own!

Also note that the hashtag for the Read-a-Thon is #SiSRead

Those of you not participating, I apologize in advance for your feed readers. I'll be posting about 7 times today and tomorrow.

What do you hope to read during the read-a-thon?
  • I have SO many books in my TBR pile, and I have no idea which ones will strike my fancy while I'm reading, so I'm taking them ALL. It's easier for me to take a picture rather than list them, so here you go:

What book are you starting with?
  • Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer
 I hope to read:
  • At least 1,000 pages, hopefully more!
Where are you going to read?
  • I'm actually heading off to a hotel for the read-a-thon. Unfortunately, I have work until 12 and then a doctors appointment at 1:30, but then I'm heading off to my hotel and going crazy! I hope there's a nice comfy armchair. And I haven't been promised that there's wifi, so... if not I really hope all of these scheduled posts works or the read-a-thon is going to be an uber-flop.
What will you include in your updates?
My updates will look like this:
  • Total Books Read: __________
  • Total Pages Read: __________
  • Books Read Since Last Update: __________
  • Pages Read since last update: __________
  • Total time read: __________
  • How I'm currently feeling: Ready to get the party started!
Now get started! And link up your starting line posts below! 





All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

16 comments:

  1. I am excited to start reading! Woo Hoo! I hope I don't explode afterward from over-exposure to books!
    You're amazing Enna Isilee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to start too! :D Thanks again for organizing this Read-a-Thon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hotel! That's hard core.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I really needed this this week, as I've been a reading slacker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited! I'm going to start reading..... NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I am a little behind but getting started NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've tried something like this so it should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited! Now time to start reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for organising it, I am enjoying it already!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've posted my linky. Now I FINALLY get to start reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails