SiS Read-a-thon Update #11

ONLY TWO HOURS REMAINING

It's time for the eleventh update & mini-challenge! Here's your challenge: If you could live in the world of one book, which would it be and why?

Here's my update and mini challenge answer!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read: 1,134
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 197
  • Total time read: 12.5 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I'm feeling great! But my hotel is kicking me out now. That's why this post is late, the wifi turned off and I'm typing this on my phone. I'm going to go home now, maybe I'll read in the car. Don't worry. I'm not driving.
Mini Challenge:
I had to think about this for a long time. Most of the books I read have worlds that are not-so-pleasant. That's why they're interesting books! I stared at my shelves for a few minutes, and eventually decided that living in the world of Harry Potter would be the coolest, but that felt like cheating. So I went with the world of Divergent. Even though there is some serious troubles in this world, the world itself is nice. It's organized and neat. And I love the factions.

I know one world I would definitely NOT want to live in, though...

If YOU participate in this update and mini-challenge, you will be entered to win a SIGNED copy of The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan! Link to your post below in the Mr. Linky.

If you want to link to your post, but do not want to be entered to win The Forest of Hands and Teeth, merely place two asterisks before your Mr. Linky  entry.

EXAMPLE: **Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books will NOT enter you to win but
Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books WILL enter you to win.

This giveaway is for bloggers and NON-bloggers. Non-bloggers should post their answer in the comments.

This giveaway will only be open until Report #2 is posted at 8:00pm MST.

As always, be sure that you have read and understand everything in the STUFF TO KNOW post.






All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

11 comments:

  1. Im so happy to be back with my computer again! I loved reading all day, but I was kind of sad to miss out on the read-a-thon activities.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to put the ** in front of my linky entry, sorry Enna Isilee.

    I absolutely love this Mini-Challenge, and I agree, living in the world of Divergent would be nice, and you definitely wouldn't be bored with all the action that's going on in the story...at least depending on your Faction you probably wouldn't be lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I told my husband of this challenge he said, "Don't pick Panem!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i would love to win this one! love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. total books read 7.5
    pages read: 1,721
    Books read:0
    Pages read:90
    I would love to live in Inkworld, from Inkheart series because its full of danger, but seems like theirs always a new adventure to take.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to read the Forest of Hands and Teeth! I'd love to win it. Heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to make me think hard, Enna Isilee! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you; most of the the worlds of the books I read are not worlds I'd want to live in, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total books read: 6
    Total pages read: 1277
    Books read since last update: 1
    Pages read since last update: 224
    Total read time: 11.5 hours
    How I'm currently feeling: Quite tired and spent. Don't think I'll get anymore reading in tonight. In fact, don't think I'll pick up another book this weekend!

    Mini Challenge: I've really gotten into Bill Willingham's "Fables" series and I would love to live in Fabletown. To be amongst so many characters from classic fairy tales would be extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails