SiS Read-a-thon Update #10

It's time for the tenth update & mini-challenge! Here's your challenge: Tell me, what is the funniest/most inspiring thing you have read so far in the read-a-thon?

Here's my update and mini challenge answer!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read: 937
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 181
  • Total time read: 10.5 hours
  • Currently Reading: The Roar by Emma Clayton
  • How I'm currently feeling: I'm feeling good! The book I'm reading is really WIERD though. It's kind of like enders game, but has too much experimenting on children for my taste. Over half-way done, though! I'm definitely going to reach my goal!
Mini Challenge:
The three books I've read so far haven't really been funny or insipring... one was about a cutter-girl, one was about an extremely distressed wolf-girl, and one is about experimenting on and kidnapping children. There was one pretty funny character in Wolfsbane. Lots of mooning and inappropriate jokes. I chuckled a couple times.

If YOU participate in this update and mini-challenge, you will be entered to win a copy of How to take the Ex out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison! Link to your post below in the Mr. Linky.

If you want to link to your post, but do not want to be entered to win How to take the Ex out of Ex-Boyfriend, merely place two asterisks before your Mr. Linky  entry.

EXAMPLE: **Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books will NOT enter you to win but Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books WILL enter you to win.

This giveaway is for bloggers and NON-bloggers. Non-bloggers should post their answer in the comments.

This giveaway will only be open until Update #11 is posted at 6:00pm MST.

As always, be sure that you have read and understand everything in the STUFF TO KNOW post.





All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

9 comments:

  1. Books read:7
    Pages read: 1631
    a funny book i read was never cry werewolf, it was a great novel and i found myself laughing a lot. And Chime was a great novel, that was about coming to terms about her past and finding herself lovable again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the reading marathon! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, that I'm just getting the hang of the linking thing now! I had no problem updating my blog, but I kept forgetting to do the Mr. Linky thing, so I don't know if anything yesterday or this morning registered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me wish I chose funny books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Angus,thongs and full frontal snogging last night and it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge took longer than I had planned, but for "Doctor Who" fans: I have an awesome pic to go along with the challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't really have anything funny but I did have something kinda inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total books read: 5
    Total pages read: 1143
    Books read since last update: 1 and a half
    Pages read since last update: 290
    Total time read: 9 hr 20 min
    Currently reading: Spain or Shine by Michelle Jellen
    How I'm currently feeling: really good! Feel like I'm in the groove; ready to read another book!

    Mini Challenge: Funniest thing I've read was "Real Live Boyfriends" by E. Lockhart. Definitely some laugh out loud moments! Most inspiring: Carnet de Voyage by Craig Thompson. It has given me a travel bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was an interesting question to think about.
    I would've entered the giveaway if I hadn't already won a copy of this a while ago, and I didn't want to be greedy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails