Read-a-thon WINNERS!

I FINALLY have the winners picked. Winners, I did not get your e-mails so it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EMAIL ME in 72 hours. If you don't e-mail me, I will pick a new winner. My email is SqueakyBooks@yahoo.com.

Without further ado, winners!

Outside In
Epic Book Nerd

Posession
Rebecca @ These Pages Are Not For You

Blood Red Road
Idris @ Throwing Books

Calamity Jack
Aanchal@ Book Flame

Plain Kate
Alexa @ Pages of Forbidden Love

The Book Thief
Hira @ Chronicles of an Enamored Soul

International Winner
(Your choice of any book under $15 at TBD)
Kris @Imaginary Reads

How to take the Ex out of Ex-Boyfriend
Nikki @ For the love of books

It was REALLY hard to choose the winner of the "most read" prize. There were quite a few of you who all were really close. I eventually decided based on a combination of pages read, type of books read, and time read. And the winner (of any book of their choice under $13 at Amazon.com) is...

Ashley @ Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing!

Ashley was also the person who sponsored the international giveaway!

THANK YOU to all participants! Squeaky Books will be back to normal starting Monday.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the other winners! :D
    Thanks again, Enna Isilee, for hosting the Spring Into Summer Read-a-Thon, it was fun! I definitely cannot wait to read Forests of Hands and Teeth, and now I can justify buying the next two books! Yay! :D Yup, I said justify, my to-read pile's gotten a little big. lol

    Happy Reading everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Thank you so much, Enna Isilee. This was my first Read-a-Thon, and I really enjoyed it!

    Congrats to the other winners! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a great read-a-thon! It was my first one and it was a blast.

    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winnersss!

    -milli www.doodlereads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Thank you SO much Enna!!! Like Idris, this was MY first read-a-thon too, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I learned SO very much, about blogging, time management and my limitations too *smacks her forehead* But all in all, it was such an interesting experience.

    Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you so much to you, Enna, and ALL the participants.

    Love
    ~Hira~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun with this read a thon!! Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all of the winners! This was a wonderful readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails