SiS Read-a-thon Update #9

It's time for the ninth update & mini-challenge! Here's your challenge: Create an anagram of your name/pseudonym. Details below.

Here's my update and mini challenge answer!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read: 756
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 160
  • Total time read: 8.5 hours
  • Currently Reading: The Roar by Emma Clayton
  • How I'm currently feeling: For some reason I actually feel really grumpy. I think it's because the only thing I could find to eat (that sounded good) was an 80 calorie soup-to-go and some candy. I need real food! But it's not stopping my reading!
Mini Challenge:
There's this really great website that takes any name and turns it into a really cool anagram. CLICK HERE to use it and share with us your anagram!

Here's mine:

There is no giveaway associated with this update, but I hope you'll still participate! Link up below!




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

9 comments:

  1. My name anagram is hilarious. Thanks for this link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else get something embarrassing?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you consider PARASITIC embarrassing... uh, yes, I got it! : O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total Books read: 3.5
    Total pages read: 853
    Books read since last update: about half of one
    Pages read since last update: 88
    Total read time: 7.5 hours
    Currently reading: Still on "Real Live Boyfriends..." by E. Lockhart
    How I'm currently feeling: A little distracted and a little bummed. Was hoping to have the next book close to finished by now, by got sidelined by preparations for my little sister's grad party.

    Mini Challenge: I tried just using my first name and it came up with nothing. First and last name, I was given something a little offensive that I'd rather not post. First and middle, however, gave me: ACE AS JOINT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun and easy! Back to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine was kind of embarrassing lol I used my middle name to see if I liked it better lol. Without my middle name it was On Trashy Bums, but with it, it was Homely Thug Brains :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the link - thanks - mine is:
    Bravery helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails