Hilarious, bookish picture. 100% unaltered

Most of you know by now that I work in a library. Some of you may be aware that library-people don't like library-patrons to reshelve their own books because they usually do it wrong. Therefore, we provide carts for them to put books on if they decide they don't want to check them out. Today I passed this "reshelve" cart and couldn't stop myself from snapping a picture. This is 100% unaltered. And yes, there is a joke in here. Just look at it for a minute.


The math major part of me both laughed and wept.

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

13 comments:

  1. I'm falling over laughing here. (Math teacher)

    If we could just change the order of the math books - Calculus should have been the one next to depression! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!

    I'm with StuckInBooks, Calculus would certainly be the biggest culprit of the bunch. And btw, now that I think about it, I have yet to actually use any of that ridiculous amount of Calculus mumbo jumbo I had to learn in high school & college. All that stress, sleepless nights, headaches, and tears were for absolutely nothin'. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What really makes it is looking beyond the dummies books, and catch the Abusive Personality book stuck between those 4 math books and the one on depression

    ReplyDelete
  4. Story of my life.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I studied English in college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd put Linear Algebra for Dummies next to Depression for Dummies, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heheh
    hehehhehehe
    I LOVE THAT
    C:
    -milli www.doodlereads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny! I guess that's why I would never major in math!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails