SiS Read-a-thon Report #1

It's the end of Day #1 and it's report time! Remember, you MUST do this if you want to be considered for the "most read" prize at the end. Answer the following seven questions and then put your links below! You have 12 hours to do this, until day 2 starts. My answers are below the questions.

UPDATE: Some of you are expressing some confusion. The posting of report #1 does not mean you have to stop reading, it just means that the updates/mini-challenges are done for today. As the post says, you have 12 hours to post this update. You can do it now, or you can do it at 7:59am MST right before Day 2 officially begins. It's your choice. Feel free to keep reading until you fall asleep with the book on your face. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STOP READING. I'm just going to stop posting. Comprende?

  1. First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!
  2. What is the favorite thing you have read today?
  3. Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
  4. What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
  5. What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
  6. Are you on track to meet your goals?
  7. Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?

First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 177
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 100
  • Total time read: 2 hour
  • What I'm currently reading: Blood Wounds
  • How I'm currently feeling: After my ridiculously busy day I totally fell asleep during that last 2 hour break. Feeling ashamed of my poor progress today.
What is the favorite thing you have read today?
Well, seeing as the only think I've read to day is Blood Wounds (and I haven't even finished that!), I guess I'm going to say: Blood Wounds.


Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
I loved the creativity people had with the picture puzzle, but the wordle was also really fun. Dunno if I can choose.

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
Being in this hotel room is really cool. But the beds are a little TOO comfy. I'm trying to stay awake! It's only 8:00pm!

What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
This is less to do with the read-a-thon, and more with me. I wish I had better prepared for the morning. That Dr.'s appointment really threw off my day.

Are you on track to meet your goals?
HECK no. If I want to meet my goal I need to read 800 pages tomorrow. I know I can do it, though, if I really put the pedal to the metal.

Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
Yes, and READ MORE!




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

21 comments:

  1. Do we wait to do that until we are done reading for the day? Or do it now and add pages read to tomorrows total. It is only 10PM on the east coast so I am going to read a while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day one is over already :( Hopefully I can get more reading done tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been such fun. I can't believe I haven't done this before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm confused. Do we only read between the certain hours each day or can we read more than that? I'm enjoying my book. I don't want to stop reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to keep adding cause the little one just fell asleep and now I can actually get some adding done lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the post says, you have 12 hours to post this update. You can do it now, or you can do it at 7:59am MST right before Day 2 officially begins. It's your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not get a chance to read during the day (@ work) but I plan on reading at least half, if not all, of my first book, Shadow Zone, tonight. I will do my report when i'm done tonight :D I hope that is still okay?????/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for doing this Ennalee! It's been fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I realized my error and with the husband's help I went back through the records and posted updates with each challenge instead of changing the one pages read (etc) status with each new challenge/report.
    I'm slow, but I eventually get it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the read-a-thon!
    An amazing experience!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy I managed to finish day one on a high note after all the issues I had today. On to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No blog for me, so I'll answer everything here.

    Total Books Read: 1.5

    Total Pages Read: 318

    Books Read Since Last Update: This is my first update of the day, so 1.5

    Pages Read since last update: 318

    Total time read: 3 hours

    What I'm currently reading: 13 Little Blue Envelopes

    How I'm currently feeling: Exhausted. It's been a long and very busy day, but did not get to read nearly as much as I wanted to!

    What is the favorite thing you have read today?

    I'm really enjoying 13 Little Blue Envelopes. Really cute story!

    Which mini-challenge was your favorite?

    They've all been great! Just wish I had been home (and had a blog) to be able to participate in them!

    What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

    Knowing that I can just sit and read as much as I want!

    What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?

    I wish it had fallen on a day where my schedule was pretty fully booked (hair appt this morning and a concert tonight that was an hour away) and was able to read more.

    Are you on track to meet your goals?

    I didn't really have any set goals, other than to read as much as possible, but I do wish I had read more.

    Will you be participating tomorrow?

    Definitely!

    Do you have any new goals?

    I'd now like to read at least two more books. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  13. been a good day but Time for bed now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's 9am here, so I am just about to start day 2!!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  15. 10:25 am here, have been reading since 7 apart from bath and breakfast. I am really enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. total books read:6
    Total pages read:1056
    books read since last update:4
    Pages read since last update:847
    total time:19 hours, or something?
    Currently reading Chime By Franny Billingsly
    "How your feeling: I'm soo happy and kinda tires but i think I'll Try to read, not through the night, but for a big giant chunk of it :)
    Favorite Book: I really liked Never cry werewolf by heather Davis
    Favorite Mini Game: THey seemed soo cool, but for the most part i couldn't do them because I'm not a blogger.
    Favorite thing: I love reading so much and I'm surprised i read this much.
    My least Favorite part: I kinda was bummed that a lot of the mini challenges and games were mostly for bloggers.
    Are you on track to meat you goals: I didn't set a goal, but i think I'm doing well
    Will you be participating tomorrow? do You have any new goals?
    Yes, and to read as much as i can

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ugh I didn't do an and of day update, oh well. There's always today and tomorrow. I think I'm just going to concentrate on reading and then update once at the end of the day. I'm too busy this weekend to participate in all the fun things. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had fun yesterday, and I'm ready for today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is harder than I thought! But I feel so good that I have one completed book under my belt. I need to pep talk myself into finishing another.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I completely missed this post, I was zonked out on Benadryl. :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoops I came home late from a baseball game and missed having to post this. Oh well.... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails