SiS Read-a-thon Update #6

Good morning everyone! How was your sleep? Did you sacrifice sleep for the sake of reading? Good for you! I can't do that, personally, but I admire those who can.

It's time for the sixth update & mini-challenge! This challenge is brought to you by Ambur. Here's your challenge: Put two characters from different series together (romantically or otherwise) and describe why they would be good together.

Here's my update and mini challenge answer!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 358
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 181
  • Total time read: 4.5 hours
  • Currently Reading: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  • How I'm currently feeling: I went to sleep fairly early so that I could be totally alert today (I read a lot faster if I'm well rested). I'm still trying to rub the sleep from my eyes, but I'm gonna hop in the shower and that should wake me up and get me ready for a great day of reading!
Mini Challenge:
  • This was a lot harder than I thought it would be! Eventually I decided to put together Enna (from the Books of Bayern) and Yelena (from the Poison Study series). I just think these girls would make a kick-butt team! They've both got magical powers, and they're both fierce fighters.

If YOU participate in this update and mini-challenge, you will be entered to win a ARC of Plain Kate by Erin Bow! Link to your post below in the Mr. Linky.

If you want to link to your post, but do not want to be entered to win Plain Kate, merely place two asterisks before your Mr. Linky  entry.

EXAMPLE: **Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books will NOT enter you to win but Enna Isilee @ Squeaky Books WILL enter you to win.

This giveaway is for bloggers and NON-bloggers. Non-bloggers should post their match-up in the comments.

This giveaway will only be open until Update #7 is posted at 10:00am MST.

As always, be sure that you have read and understand everything in the STUFF TO KNOW post.




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

11 comments:

  1. WOLFSBANE! I read it last week. I hope you enjoy it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but bring out my dorky, Harry Potter-loving side for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm horrible at pairing people up, so this was quite a challenge! It was lots of fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm half asleep still and mine probably didn't make a lick of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total books read: 2.5

    Total pages read: 538

    Books read since last update: Half of one and half of another, so about 1 full book.

    Pages read since last update: 221

    Total time read: 5 hours and 15 minutes

    Currently reading: Doomed Queen Anne by Carolyn Meyer

    How I'm currently feeling: Still a little sleepy, seeing as I forced myself to get up around 8 so I could get as much reading in as possible. Also, starting to get hungry. Hoping to finish the last half of the book I'm reading before I succumb to my hunger pangs!

    Mini Challenge: I would love to see a time up of Katsa (The Seven Kingdoms series) and Katniss (The Hunger Games Trilogy). With Katsa's killing Grace and Katniss' ingenuity, they would have been a force to be reckoned with in the Hunger Games Arena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total Books read:6.5
    Total pages read:1122
    Pages read since last update:109
    Currently reading: Chime
    How I'm feeling: Tired and exhausted, yet still happy

    Mini Challenge: I think Rose from Vampire academy and Irial from Wicked lovely , would be a great team. They're both great fighters and they would balance each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I forgot to mark on the linky that I wasn't entering the giveaway. Ugh, I guess that's what I get for staying up late reading and getting up early to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, another cool challenge! I can't believe I chose the people I chose - but I went for pure entertainment! lol :P I love vampires...so what if you brought two different, but equally sexy vampires and placed them in one incredibly sexy romance!??! someone get some water...coz the roof is on fire! :P

    ~Hira~
    http://ibetuthinkthisblogisaboutyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, anyone would think that I'd stayed up all night reading and it befuddled my brain. This would be the THIRD Linky I've forgotten to link up in time. And, to top it off, the link is wrong. *face palm* Oh, yeah. Top of my game today (and yesterday, come to think of it). :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so I did this one, but I completely forgot to comment! Oops! :-/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails