Winner! Matched Recreate a Cover Contest!

It's time! Time to announce the winner of the Matched Recreate a cover contest! Yay!! *streamers, confetti, etc*

The entries were all AMAZING. And the voting was really close. I was actually nervous we were going to have a tie!

But enough of that! Let's pick some winners.

First things first. Winner of the random prize pack of books, chosen by random.org, is....

Kim S.

Winner of a finished copy of Matched chosen by Ally (who wanted me to let y'all know that she LOVED all the covers) is....

Cover #11

Created by:
Caitlin (ScarrletReader)

I thought this was cool because #11 actually got 2nd place in the votes. :)

And winner of the popular vote, and a signed, personalized ARC of Matched is...

Cover #4
 Created by:

Congrats! I will contact you all after my midterm tonight (eeks!), or you can contact me first if you have time (Squeakybooks@yahoo.com). Jami be on the lookout for my e-mail (or e-mail me with your info)! I have to go fast so that I can get your ARC personalized when I see Ally on Saturday. Other winners you have 48 hours.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Look for more cover contests coming up! It was fun. :)

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

4 comments:

  1. Those were my two favorite covers! It was definitely hard to choose all of them were amazing. Good job guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have won an award over on my blog, The Mod Podge Bookshelf. Come on over and check it out!

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-and-fantastic-blog-award.html

    You can grab the image off of my blog.

    Blessings,
    Gabrielle Carolina <3

    P.S. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Congrats, winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah! Thank you so much! Big hugs to everyone who voted for my cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails