Author Halloween Love-- Inara Scott

I'm overjoyed to be participating in the fabulous Nicole's (from Word For Teens) Book Spooks!


I get to feature Inara Scott. Her debut book The Candidates came out just in August. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I'm dying to!

Check out what Inara said her favorite part of Halloween is.
"Here's my personal favorite part of Halloween: Watching all the little girls dress up like faeries and princesses. Because really, in my heart I still want to be a faerie. And a princess. Besides, what other time of year do you get to wear a fancy dress, sparkly make-up, and wings?"
Check out the rest of the book spooks events if you get a chance!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, what a cute thing for Inara to say! <3 I too am dying to read THE CANDIDATES.

    Wish there was Halloween here in Australia. :( Like, a BIG she-bang kind of Halloween--kids out Trick-or-treat-ing, teenagers egging houses, ghost stories, big parties on rooftops for adults. :P This is my impression on Halloween, thanks to American TV. How accurate are these portrayals, I wonder...?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails