My Life in Books Meme

I saw this over at Every Thing to Do With Books (who in turn got it from I was a teenage book geek) and I thought it had possibilities to be really funny! You have to fill in the end of the statement with a book title you've read this year. I tried to make them serious when I could, but usually I just picked one that sounded cool. :) Check it out! If you do it on your blog, leave a link in the comments!
  • In high school I was: The Nerd (Larry Shue)
  • People might be surprised I'm: The Lost Saint (Bree Despain)
  • I will never be: The Inferior (Peadar O Guilin)
  • My fantasy job is: The Gardener (S.A. Bodeen) 
  • At the end of a long day I need: Nightshade (Andrea Cremer)
  • I hate it when [I have to take]: The Long Walk (Slavomir Rawicz) 
  • Wish I had: The Light (DJ MacHale)
  • My family reunions are: My Double Life (Janette Rallison)
  • At a party you'd find me: Nomansland (Lesley Hauge)
  • I've never been to: Dust City (Robert Paul Weston)
  • A happy day includes: Firelight (Sophie Jordan)
  • Motto I live by: The Ask and the Answer (Patrick Ness)
  • On my bucket list: My Soul to Save (Rachel Vincent) 
  • In my next life I want to be: Reckless (Cornelia Funke)
If you do this meme, leave a link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. hehe, that's awesome :) i did my own, i hope you dont mind!
    http://holes-in-my-brain.blogspot.com/2010/10/meme-my-life-in-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's fantastic. I don't think I'd be successful in this though ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails