In My Mailbox: Happy October!

Here's my IMM vlog for this week. I noticed something... unfortunate. While recording, I actually SAY what's going to be on the paper, AND I'm looking down at the little mirror that shows me what I'm recording. The combination of these two elements gives me a wicked double chin. Yes, I'm just being vain. Really, I have no double chin.

ANYWAY! Time for vlog:



Books Mentioned:
For Review:
Crescendo, Becca Fitzpatrick (October 19, 2010)
Enchanted Ivy, Sarah Beth Durst (October 12, 2010)

Purchased:
Soulstice, Simon Holt
City of Bones, Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes, Cassandra Clare

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

11 comments:

  1. Looks like some great books! Glad you like the Mortal Instruments books, I tried to read them but just didn't get into them but a lot of my friends like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Love The Mortal Instruments series (I went out and bought them shortly after reading them from the library). I hope Soulstice is just as good as The Devouring was. Happy reading. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your vlog. too cute. cant wait to see your city of bones and ashes reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books this week! I agree with you, Soulstice is the perfect Halloween read! Hope you enjoy it!

    p.s. I love your scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! My mailbox post will be up Sunday morning if you want to stop by later! Have a good rest of the weekend!

    http://jessica-agreatread.blospot.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You got Crescendo!!
    I love Vlogs even though I don't have the courage to do them myself.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome video and books! Ahh!! I really need to read the devouring series already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL@your Soulstice comment. xD You've got some really awesome books this week! I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of these books! :) Happy reading <3

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always watch your vlogs a bit early, since I'm a Youtube subscriber. Anyway, love the vid. Lots of great books this week. Enjoy!

    Check out what I got this week: here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails