Upcoming Release: Entangled


Release Date: January 6, 2010
GoodReads Page

Summary:
The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?
Why I want it:Really it’s the mystery of this book that intrigues me. I want to know just as much as Grace: Why is she there? So curious.

Do you want to read Entangled?
Take a second to answer in the poll!
(Those of you viewing in feed readers may not be able to see it)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

2 comments:

  1. I just think this cover is lovely, I just get mesmerized anytime I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I hadn't heard of this book yet. Sounds good! And the cover is gorgeous. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails