Upcoming Release: Unearthly

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR MATCHED COVER!!

Do you want to win your own SIGNED and PERSONALIZED ARC of Matched by Ally Condie? You have exactly 12 hours to get your cover in!


Release Date: January 4, 2011
GoodReads Page

Summary:
Clara Gardner has recently learned that she's part angel. Having angel blood run through her veins not only makes her smarter, stronger, and faster than humans (a word, she realizes, that no longer applies to her), but it means she has a purpose, something she was put on this earth to do. Figuring out what it is, though, isn't easy.

Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in a new town. When she meets Christian, who turns out to be the boy of her dreams (literally), everything seems to fall into place--and out of place, at the same time. Because there's another guy, Tucker, who appeals to Clara's less angelic side.

As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understands, she encounters unseen dangers and choices she never thought she'd have to make--between honesty and deciet, love and duty, good and evil. When the fire from her vision finally ignites, will Clara be ready to face her destiny?
Why I want it: This sounds like a new and unique take on the inter-species relationship genre, since the MAIN character is actually the “alien” species. However, the idea of a good/evil love triangle makes me a little nervous. I tried to get this from NetGalley and was denied several times. *sigh* Guess that's a sign that I'm not meant for ebooks, which is FINE with me. Luckily, I got on the tour for it at Around the World Tours! Yay!

Do you want to read Unearthly?
Take a second to answer in the poll!
(Those of you viewing in feed readers may not be able to see it)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

3 comments:

  1. I might pick it up...but I haven't liked any teen fallen angel book I've read and I'm getting tired of the love triangle. Isn't one guy enough? I'll wait to see your review before I make a solid commitment to try again on the angel thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit uneasy as well. I don't like dark angels, it's not right and I don't like demonica.

    Oh, well, I'm starting it tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails