Cast Your Villain! Selia

I'm participating in the Book Spooks "Cast Your Villain" Feature

My favorite (or least favorite, I guess) villain is Sileph from Enna Burning. But I just couldn't find anyone to do him justice. So I went for Selia from The Goose Girl.

I chose Dianna Agron (of Glee fame) purely on her looks. I don't know if she has what it takes to be as evil as Selia. She can be bratty, but I'm not sure if she can be evil. I'm excited to see her play Sarah in I Am Number Four coming out in February.

So there ya go. That's my villain.




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

3 comments:

  1. Actually, wow, that totally works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I was surprised my own self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she'd be a good bad girl. She used to be pretty mean on Glee. I have high hopes for her in I Am Four...nice choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails