Halloween Prize Pack Winner!

I had some great entries into the Halloween prize pack contest. Y'all have seen some CrAzY costumes. Ready for the winner? Without further ado, the winner of Lips Touch: Three Times, The Devouring, and Lockdown is....



Lesley is a new follower (welcome to Squeaky Books, Lesley!), and she said:
my favorite [costume] I ever wore was Wayne from Wayne's World lol, so fun.


The best I've ever seen was a girl that was Leeloo Dallas from the Fifth Element. LOVE that movie, and it was the coolest costume! :)
Congrats! I will contact you soon to get your mailing address. Or you can contact me first, if you'd rather. :)

Be sure to vote for your favorite recreated cover of Matched! And look for more Squeaky contests coming up soon!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails