Upcoming Release: Anna and the French Kiss



Release Date: December 2, 2010
GoodReads Page

Summary:
Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?
Why I want it:This does NOT sound like my kind of book. But I have been lead to believe it is amazing by many people, and one of my blogger-friends STRONGLY recommends it (*waves at Myrna*). So I’m gonna give it a try. :)

Do you want to read Anna and the French Kiss?
Take a second to answer in the poll!
(Those of you viewing in feed readers may not be able to see it)


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I just want to read it for all the hype it's been getting. Tons of people have sworn up and down it's amazing and that I need to read it, or die! (well, maybe they weren't THAT intense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna read it because of the buzz it's getting--plus, it's set (in the beginning anyway) in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I'd have felt about Anna before the hype. I have always been fascinated with France, and hope to one day go there. Also, I love my contemporary YA novels.

    I think my desire for the book is a combination of those elements of the novel and all the hype it's been getting.

    (PS. 2 people live under a rock)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waves* It does have some language, but the swearing isn't casual, and there isn't a lot of it. And the publisher changed the original title, like Laini's publisher did with LIPS TOUCH. Honestly, I liked Steph's and Laini's original titles better. Checking out kissing books at the library embarrasses me because I'm friends with the librarians, and they know I'm not a romance reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I still recommend it. You fall in love with the characters, and it made me laugh and cry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails