Best of 2010 Answers & Winner!

Okay, this was REALLY fun. I liked the whole "guess the cover thing" and I'm certainly going to do it again in the future. Here is the answer key, and the stats/winner are below:
  1. Across the Universe, Beth Revis (Goodreads | Amazon)
  2. Beautiful Days, Anna Godbersen (Goodreads)
  3. Haven, Kristi Cook (Goodreads | Amazon)
  4. Clarity, Kim Harrington (Goodreads | Amazon)
  5. Crossed, Ally Condie (Goodreads | Amazon)
  6. Divergent, Veronica Roth (Goodreads | Amazon)
  7. Drought, Pam Bachorz (Goodreads | Amazon)
  8. Human .4, Mike A. Lancaster (Goodreads | Amazon)
  9. Entwined, Heather Dixon (Goodreads | Amazon)
  10. The Dark and Hollow Places, Carrie Ryan (Goodreads | Amazon)
  11. Outside In, Maria V. Snyder (Goodreads | Amazon)
  12. Posession, Elana Johnson (Goodreads)
  13. The Water Wars, Cameron Stracher (Goodreads | Amazon)
  14. Unearthly, Cynthia Hand (Goodreads | Amazon)
  15. Wither, Lauren DeStefano (Goodreads | Amazon)

The one that was the most commonly missed was #10. I tried to warn y'all about that one. That is the UK cover of The Dark and Hollow Places. I featured it back in July. Many people thought it was Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, for obvious reasons.
The next one most missed was #8 Human .4, followed closely by #2 Beautiful Days. I think I picked a really tricky peice of Beautiful Days, and not many people have heard of Human .4.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the winner of 2 books of their choice from the Squeakers' Picks of 2010 is...

Alison (LostinBelieving)



Congrats, Alison! I have e-mailed you! You have 48 hours to respond with your picks.
 
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome prize to win! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That contest was so darn difficult I didn't even try! But I was anxiously awaiting the big reveal :) Thanks for getting so creative and making the contest world more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just proud to have gotten them all, it was the first time for me in one of these contests!

    Congrats to Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I only got about half of those xD But thank you for choosing me as the winner!

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails