2011: Ready, Set, Read!

!Happy New Year!

Well? Who's excited for 2011? I AM!! There are a TON of great books coming out this year. I've already had a chance to read some, and I can't wait to read the rest. Time for reading/blog goals!

Reading Goals
Read 85 Books (One more than last year)
OR
Read over 30,000 pages
I will reach BOTH goals if all of my books have, on average, 353 pages
Textbooks do NOT count. This must be reading for pleasure

Blog Goals
Post regularly (Strive for 27 posts a month) and with GOOD material (No fluff posts to boost my post-count)
Host at least 1 contest a month (including the occasional international contest)
Write reviews no later than 48 hours after finishing a book.
Have at least 12 author interviews (excluding special events)
Have at least 12 guest posts (excluding special events)
Host [and participate] in a read-a-thon

#1 Goal
STAY POSITIVE!
I often find myself getting WAY too stressed over blogging things. This year I'm going to just stay positive and love blogging for the sake of blogging. I'm going to keep my content upbeat. Even if I didn't like a book, or if something makes me mad, I'm going to stay kind and considerate. This hasn't been a huge issue for me, but I could still do better.

I'd like to thank all of my followers/readers from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me through 2010.  I promise that 2011 is going to be a great year.

THANK YOU!!

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal, Enna! 85 seems like a good number. And yeah, I counted my textbooks toward my overall reading list this year, lol. But I'm going to try not to do that this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 posts per month... Holy Smokes!! How do you make that happen? As always, I'm super impressed by Squeaky Books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails