In My Mailbox: Holiday Recap

WHAT?! In My Mailbox on a Tuesday?!

Yup. I was too busy over the weekend, and school/work starts today so I'll be too busy in the future, so y'all are getting my post-holiday IMM today.

I just realized that if you look closely I kind of look like I'm having some kind of seizure. That's because I was tapping my foot in time to the music, but it just made things shake. Note to self: don't do that.

Enjoy!




Books Mentioned

For Review
Tours (not filmed):
Won:
Purchased:
Purchased with Gift Card (Thanks H* family!):
Gifted from Grandparents:

 
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

2 comments:

  1. Some of these books look really interesting, like Brain Jack. Also, I'm pretty sure I have the same cardigan as you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails