Upcoming Release: Outside In




Release Date: March 1st, 2011
GoodReads Page | Amazon

Summary:
Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.
Why I want it: Inside Out was my FAVORITE book of 2010. I’m excited OUT OF MY MIND for this book!!

Do you want to read Outside In?
Take a second to answer in the poll!
The book with the highest votes will be given away!

(Those of you viewing in feed readers may not be able to see the poll)


Is there a book you'd like to be featured? Click here to fill out the form and nominate it. If it's chosen you get five extra entries to win it!

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

7 comments:

  1. I just recently read the books of Bayern by Shannon Hale and noticed that your name comprises her two main characters. Is your name a pen name taken from her books or did your parents name you Enna Isilee? maybe I shouldn't ask--curiousity just got the best of me. I get your posts via Utah Book Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaye!

    I have you read Enna Burning, then? In the last few pages you'll see that there is actually a "character" mentioned by the name of Enna-Isilee. I took my name from there. There's actually a really complicated story behind it, but that's the short version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for this one to come out, to then get get the first one. Started reading the sequel summary without realizing it. Then I stopped. Less than a sentence. So, I'm good. Not spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I read through the summary before I posted it and I didn't think it had very many spoilers. At least, it didn't spoil the BIG stuff. And the stuff it DID spoil was kind of obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was more like a reflex thing, you know? :) No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't WAIT for this book to come out! Definitely one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails