YA Authors Directory (by State)

I forgot to mention one of my other Bloggiesta goals, which is to create a directory that organizes YA authors by the state that they live in. I don't know of any such directory (do you?) and I think it would be fun!

However, I can't do it all on my own. If know where some YA authors live, PLEASE share by filling out the form. The form only has space for you to do one state at a time, but feel free to fill it out more than once. And if more than one author lives in a state, then you can do all of them at the same time. Does that make sense? I hope so.

Please help! I'm really excited to make this list.






All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

5 comments:

  1. Maine needs an "e"...

    Can't wait to see the results of your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an awesome undertaking Enna! Good luck! I don't know a lot about where authors live, but I'll help out if I can!

    This will be a neat list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a BRILLIANT idea! I just tweeted it, and will be helping where I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thief" is spelled wrong on Megan Whalen Turner's entry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails