Bloggiesta 2011!

Today, tomorrow and Sunday is Bloggiesta! What is Bloggiesta?

In short, it’s a blogging marathon.  A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

Here are my bloggiesta goals:

  • Write reviews for next week
  • Get the "upcoming release" posts scheduled for February
  • Write a post on my personal standards in reviewing
  • Contact at least 10 authors for interviews/guest posts
  • Respond to all guest post requests
  • Clean up tags
  • Plan some future contests
  • Make my bookmarks
  • Talk with other bloggers about co-hosting something (anyone interested?)
  • Plan read-a-thon
  • Go through my Reader and delete blogs I never read.
Are you participating in bloggiesta? What are you doing?
 

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals and see you around Twitter this weekend! I'm also participating in Bloggiesta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I am fiestaing also--working on cleaning up my labels, organizing posts for read-a-thon and trying figure out the whole copyright your blot thing....you know...all those things that I never seem to get to in a normal week.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome goals! I haven't heard of this before, but thanks for sharing! I might have to join, I have a lot to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything Enna! Let me know if you need any help. Thanks for joining the fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all your blogging goals! I haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked today, but it's been fun, and I'm hoping tomorrow will be even more productive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals, I'm especially looking forward to reading your personal standards post. I once got a review book that was, ummm, a bit TOO racy for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails