OH MY GOSH!!!! Calling all local book-freaks!

Thanks to the super fantabulous Kiersten White I have found out that SLC is about to be MOBBED by some of the GREATEST authors ever!!!

On February 12th, 2011
The King's English Bookstore will welcome:

Ally Condie
Author of NYT bestselling Matched

Brenna Yovanoff
Author of The Replacement

Kristen Miller
Author of the AWESOME Kiki Strike books and The Eternal Ones

Andrea Cremer
Author of the FABULOUS 2010 debut, Nightshade

And

Beth Revis
Author of the AMAZINGLY AMAZING 2011 debut: Across the Universe 

POP!

Psst. That was my body spontaneously combusting from joy.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

9 comments:

  1. I am so going to be there! And I'll probably spend WAY too much money buying some of those awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I don't live in UT, but I live close enough that it wouldn't be a horrible drive... And, I could pretend I'm going down to visit friends... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa.

    I think I might pop too.

    That is amazing.

    I hope you take lots and lots of pictures and blog all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW! and they are all going to be in Raleigh (near me) as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so totally there! Thanks for the info. So exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drat. I'm a thousand miles away. But my local (Kepler's in Menlo Park) had James Dashner and Suzanne Collins, so I can't be too disappointed. Can you post photos after the event?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try to get some pictures and vid. None of me, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kirsten Miller I am soooooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails