Year in Review: 2010

Thank you all for a wonderful year! I've LOVED blogging this year, it's definitely been my best blogging year and I'm so excited for 2011!

 
Here is my year-end statistics post:

 
As of 11:59 on 12/31/10

 
Followers: 747
E-mail Subscribers Gained: 53 (pretty good since I didn't promote this at all this year)
Twitter Followers: 309
2010 Blog Posts: 304 (total 627)
Books Read: 84 (just barely made my goal!)
Pages Read: 30,017 (Approx. 357 pages per book)

Books Reviewed: 75 (List Below)
2010 Squeaky Books: 13 (Total 33)
2010 Semi-Squeaky Books: 15 (Total 21)

Books Read/Reviewed:
(All links to my reviews)

See you tomorrow for 2011 goals and some contest winners! 
 

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

3 comments:

  1. Nice stats. --Curious, did you plug in your review links one at a time or is there a faster way to do that stuff? ...oh, and how do you check for stats on email subscriptions? --Thank you.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote all of the HTML code outside of blogger, it went faster. And I use YMLP.com for my e-mail subscribers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails