All I want for Christmas is...

I sometimes find it easiest to post my Christmas wish list on my blog rather than have people ask me a bajillion times. I had a really hard time coming up with things, but eventually managed quite a few. I like to put things on my Christmas list that I need/want, but probably won't buy myself. So here it is.
  • External Hard Drive: Phil is running out of space!
  • iPhone 3gs: Ha! Pretty sure this is wishful thinking, but my iPhone (original model) is slowly dying
  • Black Pea Coat
  • College ruled composition/non-perforated notebooks. I use these for notes and I like to keep them nice.
  • Gift Cards: Old Navy, Aeropostale (Their jeans are AMAZING!), Amazon/Borders
  • Knee-High Argyle Socks
  • BRIGHT layering shirts
  • Squeaky Books Bookmarks. Printing these bookmarks would be about $45-50
  • New pillow. My feathers are all deflated. I’m curious to try memory foam, but scared I won’t like it. Has anyone tried it?
  • Dangly earrings. I like dangly earrings, especially fun ones, but not TOO dangly. Simple.
  • Green and Black Pilot Pens. Boring, but I like them.
  • Fun skirts and sweaters
  • 2011 calendar: The Butterfly Wings calendar is REALLY pretty this year.
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword pre-order.This is scheduled to come out early 2011, though it does not yet have a specific release date. I'll admit, that if I don't get this for Christmas I will definitely buy it for myself. I'm SO excited.
You may notice the lack of books on this list. That's because my grandparents have a tradition of taking every one of their grandchildren out to dinner and then to the bookstore to pick out a few books. My night is tomorrow. I'm WAY excited. And other than that, my family knows that I like to pick books myself (rather than have them given to me), hence the "Amazon/Borders" gift card option.

Do you make a Christmas list? Most of my family does, but my dad refuses to. He says "If you know me, you'll know what to get me, I shouldn't have to tell you." Which is annoying, but true I guess.

I've already bought EVERYONE on my list their Christmas presents. I'm feeling really on the ball this year. :)

Happy holidays! 

All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

5 comments:

  1. I've already purchased my calendar. I'm nutso about that type of thing. I don't want anyone to choose for me! I love dangly earrings, too! Hope we both get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George's family also does lists. I find it takes out some of the stress for me, although I do feel bad when I buy books I think they'd like, because sometimes they look disappointed I got them a present that wasn't on their list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to make lists, and still might post one for fun this year, but I don't take it as seriously as I did as a child. I know that my loved ones will get what they think I'll like, and whether I thought of it myself or not I'll be grateful for that thought :). Also, No Expectations=No Disappointment! I do wish, though, that my family would give me SOME idea of what they want… my mother and sister make shopping tough by never wanting anything… lol :-P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target has good knee-high argyle socks (I'm too embarrassed to admit how many pairs I have). If you get some, though, be sure to wash them inside out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw some really cute ones at wal-mart. :) I don't blame you for owning a lot.

    But why inside out?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails