**The Lost Saint-- Bree Despain

Release Date: December 18th, 2010
Genre: Romance, Paranormal
Publisher: Egmont
Pages: 384
Rating:
Series: Dark Divine #2 (Review of #1 here)
Goodreads Page: Click here
Summary: SPOILERS for book #1!!! Highlight if you want to read. 
Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process.
Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot, a newcomer to town. But as the two grow closer, Grace’s relationship with Daniel is put in danger — in more ways than one.


Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her — not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung.


Bree Despain delivers sizzling romance and thrilling action in the heart-pounding sequel to The Dark Divine.
Review: It’s here! It’s here! The release month is here!

I read this book back in the beginning of September, but I waited like a good girl to post my review in December, just barely.

This book was AWESOME! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! It’ll be very hard to write this review without spoilers, so I’m going to be a little vague.

It was so fascinating to see Grace “change.” I loved her character in this, even more than in TDD. Daniel was as delicious and sweet as ever (I have a really hard time thinking of him as a “bad boy.” I just love him so much!).

This book did go through sequel-phase, so brace yourselves. But guess what, it was THE BEST SEQUEL-PHASE I’ve ever read! Grace didn’t spend the whole time just pining after Daniel. She was kick-butt! I loved her.

Also, some people might consider there to be a love-triangle in this book. I never thought so. I think it has as much of a love-triangle as Paranormalcy, which is to say: you can make it a love triangle if you really want to, but not really.

Oh, one last thing:

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Bree Despain,
BUT

The ending made me want to kill her.

So brace yourselves.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010

1 comment:

  1. I hate cliffhanger endings.But I loved The Dark Divine.

    I may just have to wait until the next one comes out to keep from getting my reading feathers ruffled.

    Thanks for the review! I'm really excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails