It's MY birthday, hows about I give YOU some presents?

YAY!!!! Guys, this birthday bash has been the BEST THING EVER!! Seriously. I hope you've been having as much fun as I have.

And guess what! I started the bash with 294 followers, by 11:59 pm MST I had 588 followers which mean I exactly DOUBLED my followers. That's insane! Thank you SO MUCH! Welcome new followers! I promise not to disappoint.

And now to the stuff you guys really care about, right? THE WINNERS! I've made a vlog in which I announce the winners. Some of them go pretty fast, so watch closely! If you're a non-vlog-watcher I'll announce the winners in text format in a few hours.

With that said, check out the vid.
(P.S. My badge has Yoda on it and says "Birthday Jedi Knight." My brother gave it to me!)
(P.P.S. If you have one of those non-specific names, and don't know whether you won or not, don't worry. I'll be e-mailing all the winners soon.)




14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Let the good times roll. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I wish I could see the Vlog, unfortunately my work computer won't allow it so I'll have to check it from home!

    Hopefully if my name is on the list I'll find out soon, and if not Congrats to all the wonderful winners anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came here specifically to tell you Happy Birthday and I find the most adorable Vlog! Didn't win, but this is so much fun to watch.
    Hope YOU got some grand presents too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! I loved your vlog (great song!) it was a great way to announce the winners, so cute!
    Congrats to all the winners! Have a fantabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Enna! That is the most adorable awards video I have ever seen! I especially LOVE the Yoda badge. Congrats to Maddie McPhail for winning TELL ME A SECRET! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! That was such a great vlog. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Enna! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    May the Force Be With You
    Alex.

    PS - You're wearing the made of Awesome Button! and you played Julieta Venegas :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER cute video! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!!! And congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! I loved the video and the song!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Vlog was really cute and what an awesome bash! Congratulations to all the winners;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails