Contest Craze Mini Challenge #1

Over at Princess Bookie contest craze began today. This is basically the Birthday Bash, but compressed into just two weeks. It sounds so cool! She posted the first Mini-Challenge today and I'm totally participating!

CHALLENGE: Name Your Top 5 Books of 2011

Here they are so far. I'm just going to be posting covers, titles, authors, and why I want them. I'll mention these in more detail in later posts.

Picking just five was HARD. Ordering them was impossible, so the following order means nothing.



Title: The Water Wars
Author: Cameron Stracher
Release Date: January 1st, 2011
GoodReads Page: Click here
Why I want it: Um, HELLO! Dystopian! Y'all should know by now that I am ADDICTED to these.




Title: Plague
Author: Michael Grant
Release Date: April 5th, 2011
GoodReads Page: Click here
Why I want it: This series is so captivating! I never know what's going to happen next. :)



Title: Back When You Were Easier To Love
Author: Emily Wing Smith
Release Date: April 28, 2011
GoodReads Page: Click here
Why I want it: I love, Love, LOVE Emily Wing Smith! Her first book The Way He Lived touched me so deeply! Plus, look at that cover! So cute!





Title: The Dark and Hollow Places
Author: Carrie Ryan
Release Date: March 22nd, 2010
GoodReads Page: Click here
Why I want it: Dude. 'nuf said.





Title: Outside In
Author: Maria V. Snyder
Release Date: March 1st, 2011
GoodReads Page: Click here
Why I want it: I adore Maria and love her books with a fiery, burning PASSION! Inside Out is probably my favorite book of 2010, so Outside In is sure to be AMAZING!



What are your picks? If you do this, feel free to link in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo. I should've put The Dark and Hollow Places on my list, too. I have The Water Wars. But, I love that Forest of Hands and Teeth series! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for Outside In either, but since I could only choose 5 I couldn't squeeze that one in there. 5 is way too little!

    Here's mine: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/09/contest-craze-mini-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Unfair Godmother
    Does Forever come out next year?
    outside in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails