F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. OUT!

We interrupt this last day of the Birthday Bash to bring you: THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!

The fabulous Kiersten White, author of the amazing book Paranormalcy and ruler of all things cool and short (have I mentioned her before?), had a contest to take a picture of yourself with Paranormalcy doing something cool. I bought two copies, so I was allowed to take two pictures. I have included my pictures below:


That, my friends, is a real liger! It is not a real live liger, but it is a liger nonetheless.

And that is a real LIVE snake! His name is cuddles. :)


And GUESS WHAT!! I WON!!!! OHMYGOSH!!!

This is kind of the best pre-birthday present EVER!!! I won a signed copy of Paranormalcy, an "Oh Bleep!" T-shirt, a Paranormalcy custom-made metal bookmark...and, an engraved, hot pink iPod shuffle with an iTunes giftcard and a note with special songs Kiersten listened to while writing the book that no one else knows about!

*I am on the floor*

19 comments:

  1. Wow, Congrats! Really cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's awesome!:) i'm scared of snakes *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME COngrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats! That's an amazing prize pack to win, great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally deserved it!!
    Congrats =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ridiculously cool news! Congratulations to you! Your pictures were awesome! (and I recognize Shasta the Liger too!) Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! It's always so awesome to win a big contest like that.

    The pics you took are great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That is so awesome! I've been a big fan of Shasta the Liger for a long time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Happy Birthday!! You deserve it. All the cool giveaways your doing for us you deserve something big for your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very excited for you. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Those pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! congratulations. You're pics are pretty awe inspiring. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the coolest thing! Congrats on your Birthday and the fantastic win! Happy reading ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous! Cuddles steals the show again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so amazing! Happy, Happy (Belated) Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails