Blogroll update 9-23-10

All right! Birthday Bash is over, but Squeaky Books is still gonna be rocking awesome.

And now that I have so many new followers, it's time for the annual:

BLOGROLL UPDATE!

That's right! Do you have a blog? Would you like me to follow your blog? Well guess what? I'd LOVE to! This is the part where you get a free follower! I follow A LOT of blogs (over 500) but I skim the majority. If you take the time to fill out the following form, I'll add you to my "READ THOUROUGHLY" folder so that I'm sure to keep tabs with all your postings.

I'll also add you to my blogroll on my sidebar, and add your button (if you have one).

Please keep in mind that I do not follow personal blogs. Just book blogs.


3 comments:

  1. The form wasn't working when I applied. I would love for you to follow my blog, however I am a writer therefore I discuss my writing life, things that have stressed me out in the process AND books I have loved, books I giveaway, and books that should get a proper shout out.

    Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! I filled out the form. =)

    FYI, the link goes to 2 different places, and the first link doesn't work... but the 2nd line of the link goes to the proper form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applied and just wanted to let you know that I just started blogging about a month ago so I'm still a newbie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails