Comments on comments

Hola, peoples. Just a quick question I've been wondering about for a while: Do you like the way my comments work? I'm still using the way that came standard with the blog 3 years ago, but now you can have a pop-out comment form, or have that little box at the bottom of the post that you can just type into (but I've noticed this one can have some bugs)

So which do you prefer?

Thanks!



P.S. I'm out of town, so I won't be able to respond to your comments, but I will CERTAINLY read them when I get back.

5 comments:

  1. I like the type you have now. The pop-out can sometimes be a bit annoying, and it takes too long to post a comment with the little box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer pop-up and the type you have now if there's word verification. If there isn't, I don't mind imbedded comment boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the pop-out box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails