C'mon! It'll be a party!

I'm still looking for people to help with my birthday bash! I've got a great line-up of blogs. Some you've probably heard of, and some are new bloggers that are great! But I've got 30 days to fill, people! I can fit in a ton more bloggers! I'll love you forever, and it'll be really fun!

So far I have donations from authors like Janette Rallison, Andrea Cremer, Robert Paul Weston, Sarah Beth Durst, Holly Cupala, and more! All my favorite people! I'm so excited I could POP! You're gonna want to be a part of this, I promise.

Have I won you over yet? Yes?! Then sign up! Please?





2 comments:

  1. I think i already submitted my data in a previous post. I don't have to do it again, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. You should have recieved an e-mail from me if you've filled it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails