Shoe cRaZy!!!

Now, I'm not a huge fan of shopping for clothes. But I LOVE shoe-shopping. But not just for any ol' kind of shoe. No. I want fun shoes. To give you an example of the kind of shoes I like, here's some pictures of my last two pairs of fun shoes:


And randomly, here's what that second pair looks like under blacklight:


Anyway, the point of this post is that it's almost time to buy another pair of fun shoes! I'll show you guys the ones I'm considering, and you say which ones you like the best. There are 10 pairs, so a LOT of choices. But they're all so fun!






Which are/is your favorite? I can't decide!




10 comments:

  1. I really like Lime Flair and Fingerpainting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like swatches and fingerpainting. And I couldn't see your black light picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They gotta have green in them, RIGHT? I think my favorites are Schworlz and Lime Flair, because I dig the DC shoes most. But the simple green Converse would also make a dang bold statement, which is what you tend to do whenever you walk in a room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide either.
    Swatches
    Fingerpainting
    Chocolate
    Why not start a new fad and wear 2 different shoes the same time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the DC's. They all look cool to me. Maybe you should do "innie minnie minie moe" to chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails