*Linger-- Maggie Stiefvater

Release Date: July 20th, 2010
Pages: 368
Genre: Fantasy, Mythological creatures
Rating:

Goodreads Page:
Click here
Summary:
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past...and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabel, who already lost her brother to the wolves...and is nonetheless drawn to Cole. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love--the light and the dark, the warm and the cold--in a way you will never forget
Review: "Woah." <-- that's what I wrote on GoodReads after I finished this book. Just. Woah. It was good. I don't think I have to really do anything to plug this book. This series has cycled through the blogosphere plenty. So I'll just give some snippets of my opinion.

I like Isabel.

Grace has the worse parents in the world.

I still love that Grace is a math-girl.

Cole is... interesting.

And, I think I liked Shiver better. But I'm not positive. Some parts were better in Linger others in Shiver. I definitely liked the ending to Shiver better, but really, how can you top that?

The cover is so preetty and green. I want.

There you go. Less than a month before this book makes it into the hands of the populous en masse.

4 comments:

  1. You've read Linger! I'm jealous. The ink of the text is supposed to be green as well, right? Like Shiver's was dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS. Now I REALLY want to read this. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm the only person on the planet who didn't like Shiver. I might read Linger, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm probably the only one who still hasn't read Shiver. :) I should really get started on this series...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails