Love Triang-- er, I mean, Triforce

Now, this isn't something I readily admit. But while I do consider myself a book person, I'm also a mathematics major, and there's some required geekiness that comes with that.

What's my weak-spot?

Zelda. Specifically, Legend of.

Seriously. I have a love affair with the Legend of Zelda games. I've played OoT (Ocarina of Time) more times than I can count! Same goes for MM (Majora's Mask). I've only played Twilight Princess three times, but that's because I don't own that one(but I'm working on it! Darn expensive games). If you've never heard of them, what ROCK have you been hiding under for the last FOREVER?!

Whoops. Sorry. Some of my crazy is showing.

Anyway, the reason why I'm saying this is because E3 happened on the 15th and they announced a NEW LoZ game. When I watched this trailer, I cried. Seriously.



Isn't it SO COOL?! His sword moves where YOU move! And there's some kind of flying hookshot! And he jumps off a CLIFF! WAAHHH!!!!!

Okay. I'm gonna put my geek away now and go write some reviews, like a good little blogger.

5 comments:

  1. You're not alone! At my house we were watching E3 coverage and while my daughter was thrilled with the Xbox news, I was excited to see Nintendo's revealing. A new Zelda game? Loving Link right now--the game looks like fun. I only wonder if it can surpass the greatness of Twilight Princess. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Zelda fan as well! I played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask SO many times I've lost count. I haven't played Twilight Princess either, since I don't have a bunch of spare money lying around, but I do want to get it someday! My sister has it and it's awesome! This game looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I'm living under a rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha also a fan of Zelda. Twilight Princess is just so much fun! Pretty sure I'll be getting this... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember playing the first Zelda on Nintendo (way back in the days). The "save" option wasn't invented yet so anytime I had to leave and was in the middle of a game, I use to pause it and leave it on until I came back to finish. Ah, memories! Anyway, the trailer looks great. Thought I'd share some old person geekiness with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails