Awards! (2)

All right. Here's another edition of my original Awards! post!

From Elizabeth from Swords for Fighting

I have already recieved and passed this award along here.

From Myrna at Night Writer


According the definition on her blog, a prolific blogger is:
"one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content."

I will pass this on to...



From 1inseveralbillion @ Books A La Carte:


Ooh. So preetty.... butterflies....

Ahem. Anyway. Rules:

The rules after you've received the award:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award onto 5 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself
 
Kelsey @ The Book Scout
Prophecy girl @ Wondrous Reads
 
7 Things about me?
 
1. I have a tendancy to do what I want, not what I should.
2. Sometimes I change my opinions to fit social norm.
3. I like being the funniest person in the room.
4. I'll sing for hours if no one is around.
5. There's a holographic butterfly puzzle sitting on my dresser that I REALLY want to put together. (see #1)
6. My room looks like a 5-year-old decorated it.
7. I become unnaturally attatched to inanimate objects.


And here's a NEW award that I made! I'm quite proud of it.


Rules:
1. Thank who gave you the award and link to them
2. State what is is you look for in a blog
3. Give the award to 7 people whose blogs pertain most to you (be sure to let them know they won!)

What do I look for in a blog? I look for book reviews from books that are going to come out, and books that have been out for a while that I missed. I look for humor. I look for high standards. And I look for personality. :)

Myrna @ Night Writer
1inseveralbillion @ Books A La Carte
Debbie@ Writing Soup

Fun! Hope you like 'em. And if you didn't get one, don't worry. I'm sure there will be more in the future. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Wow I won an award! This is the first time that I've won a blog award, I'm so happy. Thank you! :) I'll think of my 7 pertinent blogs so I can pass on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enna! Thank you so much! You're too sweet :) Congrats on your awards, their well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but I'm afraid I cannot accept the award because I am totally not a prolific blogger! Lately, I've been posting once a week, if that. I cannot in good conscience accept an award I've not been living up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you buddy for the award...your blog is absolutely gorgeous :)

    And congrats on all the other awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! :) Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I feel so loved. Thank you so much!

    Now, seven more blogs..... easy :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! What a beautiful award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails