A note to all bloggers

I do read your blogs.

I have all of you on my Reader feed, so I am alerted whenever any of you post something new, and I do read it. I know I don't comment on other blogs much but that's just because I don't have any time. My play opens in three days, and I'm in a bit of a panic. Plus I don't like to comment blandly on blogs. If I actually have someting to say then I'll say it.

So I just wanted to let y'all know that it's not a one-way street. You read my blog, I read yours.

Except for some people, like Becky's Book Reviews. Whenever I open her blog it freezes my computer.

Anyway. I'm done now.

~Enna Isilee

10 comments:

  1. xD That's good to know. ^^ We luff you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a leg during your play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Becky's freezes on my computer too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE PM/E-mail me about the play. TG and I really want to go out more (we tend to just watch movies in his apartment) and your play would be a perfect reason to get out. Please. :D

    And break a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and am loving the challenge you are hosting. I tried to add you to my google reader but it keeps coming up with a random Honda add and only posts from October 2007. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh. I'll get right on that Celes.

    And for some reason it keeps trying to put my old blog on the reader feed (storyshanty.blogspot.com) even though that URL is no longer in used. I don't know any way to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your play, Ennalee!

    I used to have trouble opening Becky's review blog, too, though lately that hasn't been happening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put Squeetus and Dreadcrumbs feed on "MyYahoo" page. Maybe I'll do that with yous guys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck at your play! :D

    je t'aime.
    hope.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails