6 Random Things Meme

Tagged by Hope and Liv

Rules:

1/ you link back to the person who tagged you. (Check)
2/ post these rules on your blog. (Check)
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself. (Almost Check)
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry. (Okay)
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. (I think every meme should have this rule)

Six Random Things About Me...

1. I have odd spelling habits. I always add an "e" to random, so it's randome. And I always capitalize the word idea, so it's Idea.

2. I still sleep with a blanket I've had all my life.

3. I can't swallow pills. I really can't. They make my throat close up.

4. I'm pretty much allergic to M &Ms

5. I hate fish, except for Tuna.

6. The only place I'm double jointed is my thumb, which I can bend completely backwards and twisted.

There you are.

I tag... Felicity, Taiger, Q, Esther, Anidori-Isilee, and... hwalk.

~Enna Isilee

12 comments:

  1. I can't swallow pills either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can take 8 medium-to-large pills at a time, or up to 12 if there's some small ones mixed in. ;)

    I like those spelling habits...I should use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swallowing pills isn't hard.

    And now we must ask how often Erin has practiced in order to be able to swallow so many pills at once...

    (Kidding, Erin.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this already, sort of. I did 7 random things about me.

    Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Woops, that link didn't work. Sorry. Click on my name on this comment to go to the post, if you care.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I'm twenty (20!) and still sleep with my blankie. No shame here!
    P.S. Do you have an RSS feed for your site? I can't get it show up in my google reader for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gretchen, I have NO idea why my blog won't go on Google Reader. For some reason it just shows up as Honda Spoiler. It has the things I posted before I changed the URL, but nothing new.

    Fate is cruel. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to do it. :)

    That's sad that can't eat M&M's their nummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Erin, I do want to know.

    I know someone who could tell the color if the M&M just by flavor--without looking at it. He got about 80% correct.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails