I was quite the insane child.

Tagged by Taiger

Rules:
1. Follow this format
2. Copy/Paste the rules
3. State who tagged you and add a link to their blog
4. Write 5 crazy things you did as a little kid
5. Tag 5 people

Crazy Things:

1. I was a violent child. I threw things. The worst thing I threw was a hammer. It hit a girl on the head. Eeeps! I think she still hates me.
2. I ate an entire bottle of... Tylenol, I think it was. Ended up in the emergency room.
3. A few days later I ate a bottle of multi-vitamins. Ended up in the emergency room again.
4. Few days later I ate some nuts and bolts from my dads tool box. Went the emergency room and got a blue teddy bear that time. (I was apparently a very hungry child.)
5. I used to be very paranoid. Every little thing was something coming to get me! Ahh!


Huh. On analyzing these things I've realized something. Maybe all those swallowings and emergency rooms have something to do with why I can't swallow pills now. And maybe my throwing past is the reason I can't throw anymore. I'm not quite as angry anymore. I use words more than violent actions to express my emotions; but I'm still paranoid.

Crazy.

This meme has been floating around for a while. So if you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged.

~Enna Isilee

7 comments:

  1. Wow. I ate half a bottle of flouride tablets when I was about two. I climbed up on the counter, got the (childproof) jar, and ate a bunch before my mom caught me.

    I've never had a cavity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was HILARIOUS. I laughed SO HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a cavity either, Q!

    Heh heh. Thanks Mima.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the blue teddy bear? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you were pretty weird. ;-)

    I've tagged you with another meme if you'd like to play:

    http://inkmagic.blogspot.com/2008/04/mutating-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ennalee...that was hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya know, the blue teddy bear I had for YEARS after that. One morning I woke up and it was just... gone. I expect foul play on the part of my mother, but nothing was ever proved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails