Just for the sake of posting.

The last post was creepy, so I'm posting this just for the sake of posting.

Random Things Currently Happening To Me:

1. I just applied for a job at the library doing what I already do as a volunteer (but now I might actually get paid! GASP!)

2. I went out to dinner tonight and ate a lot more than I should have. Heh.

3. I'm SO excited for the next SBD contest. I want Out of the Wild SO bad!

4. I entered "The Heart" into a poetry contest, just for kicks.

5. I'm in the middle of spring cleaning (I intend to write a more in-depth post on this topic as soon as the cleaning is done).

6. I get to meet Brandon Mull.

7. The sound of ticking clocks is driving me insane!!!

I think I'm done now. Okay.

~Enna Isilee

3 comments:

  1. It's okay - indulging yourself in food once in a while is fine (I think). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I wish it was only once in a while. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails