Dragon Flight-- Jessica Day George


In this sequel to Dragon Slippers, Creel has to save the world from a dragon war. Again. But this time there are a lot more dragons, and a lot bigger consequences.

I was really looking forward to reading this book, and I wasn’t disappointed. It wasn’t as good as DS though. There didn’t seem to be enough exposition for me. I started reading and BAM! there was war. I missed having that “getting to know you” bit at the beginning. I like to ease into a story, picking up speed as I go.

But it was wonderfully written, and it was great to see more humans kicking butt. The bit of romance was nice as well.

~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. *Sigh* Dragon Slippers is really good. Do I actually need to say that I want to read Dragon Flight? I mean, really? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one who hasn't yet read Dragon Slippers? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this book. Why is everything coming out in MAY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technically, it comes in April. There's no hard release date, and it starts shipping April 10th to bookstores. . . . And as for the "getting to know you at the beginning", TALK TO MY EDITOR ABOUT THAT! (Yes, this is Jessica, incognito. Mwah ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! :)

    I do need to speak with your editor. Was it her who didn't want to call it "Black Wool Chain"? After reading the description of the book I think that a perfectly good title.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails