Year in Review: 2011

This has been a great year. It definitely wasn't my best year for blogging, but I think it may have been my best year for finding great new books, authors, and blogging buddies!

Here is my year-end statistics post:

As of 11:59pm on 12/31/11

Followers: 1,383 (Up 636 from last year. Too bad this won't matter in 3 months)
Newsletter Subscribers Gained: 87 (Woah! This surprises me. I almost NEVER use my newsletter)
Twitter Followers: 781 (Up 472 from last year. *whistles* This was the year of the twitter)
2010 Blog Posts: 276 (total 892)
Books Read: 74 (Didn't make my goal. *sigh*)
Average Time Taken per book: 5 days
Pages Read: 27,927 (Approx. 377 pages per book)

Books Reviewed: 64 (List Below)
2011 Squeaky Books: 21 (Total 54)
2011 Semi-Squeaky Books: 10 (Total 31)

Books Read/Reviewed:
(All links to my reviews)


See you on Monday for a look at how I did on my 2011 goals, some 2012 goals, and some contest winners!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

3 comments:

  1. 73 books in a year is definitely nothing to sneeze at! And lots of good titles there.

    Here's hoping 2012 brings you health, happiness, and even more great reads!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great year in review!! Awesome of you to compile all this. I look forward to following you in 2012!

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a most impressive list. Nothing to be sad about at all. But now I'm very curious about that "three month" remark...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails