OMWtYiO&IHRMG Read-a-thon Update #3

36 hours down, only 12 to go. How has your reading been this morning? Link your 3rd updates below!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 474
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 4.5
  • What I'm currently reading: 60 pages into Midnight In Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • How I'm currently feeling: WOW I hate mornings. Why did I host a read-a-thon where two whole sections went from midnight to noon? I didn't read AT ALL. Blargh. Well, I guess that just means I really have to kick it into gear this afternoon.I want to finish MiA and one other book. That's my goal.
Link to your updates here!




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

4 comments:

  1. I switched books and am now about 50 page into A Discovery of Witches. This isn't going well so far, but I am having anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more time to read, but instead I have siblings and chores. I guess I'll have to find a way to balance both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, I put the wrap up in the wrong linky! I didn't get too far but I gave it a shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails