OMWtYiO&IHRMG Read-a-thon Update #2

The read-a-thon has officially been going for 24 hours, which means it's UPDATE TIME! Link your updates below!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 474
  • Books Read Since Last Update: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  • Pages Read since last update: 369
  • Total time read: 4.5
  • What I'm currently reading: 60 pages into Midnight In Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • How I'm currently feeling: After a day of work, designing a new blog layout, my dad's birthday party, and incessant stirring of chicken cacciatore sauce, It feels so wonderful to be lost in a Shannon Hale novel again. However, I am getting a little sleepy. I think I shall retire to my bed soon. But I do so love meeting up with Mrs. Wattlesbrook, Miss Charming, and Col. Andrews again.

Link to your updates here!



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

6 comments:

  1. You and your ARC-getting skills...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all from Debbie/Nerd Goddess/Celes. She's my super-awesome, arc-lending friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Update

    You got more reading done then I did, and I had the library, my brother's birthday, and movie watching. I'll probably be up late tonight. ;) (and when I say probably, I mean I will)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to be reading Shannon Hale right now. But have Smoke and Bone next on my list, so I can't complain... much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much reading from me this time- I think this may be a not-many-books readathom on my part unfortunatly

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Update

    I forgot to share once I posted last night. Now back to the track!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails