Read-a-thon starting line!

Strap yourselves in, boys! (Even though... well... none of you are boys, right?) It's read-a-thon time!

Time for your start-up posts! Post your booklists, how close you are to your goal, and anything else you want!

I will do this... in the morning. I dunno why I started a read-a-thon at midnight. That's far too late for me to START reading. So I shall start in approximately 8 hours with Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer. Yee-haw!

Post your booklists in the comments, or link to a blog post below.






All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

8 comments:

  1. I have far more books than I could possibly read even in a week-long readathon, but that's all part of the fun! This is going to be great!

    My starting post:
    The Oh-My-Word... Readathon at Pica Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Pica. Still, I'll read as much as I have time for

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! I can't wait to start reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to do this. I have like 5 books to go and have completed half of one on my e-reader. Ummmmmm I don't know!!! Maybe I will post something later eeek!

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sort of started reading. The bf is almost done his first and I went and bought some shoes for work... does that count? ;) Hopefully this afternoon and evening will be quieter! I have coffee waiting and ready for when the sleepies hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this read-a-thon's name, it captures my panic perfectly :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope I can still enter, I had to work at the library today.

    My Entry Post, List and Update

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails