OMWtYiO&IHRMG Read-a-thon Update #1

Tee hee. The read-a-thon looks really funny when you turn it into a string of letters. Anyway. Update time! My updates will be in the following format, but yours can look however you'd like!

Update:
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 105
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 105
  • Total time read: 1.5 hours
  • What I'm currently reading: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  • How I'm currently feeling: I hit a small stumbling block in that I have to work for 4 hours today. But in two more hours I'll be free to read like crazy! I'm really liking Bloodrose but I've forgotten who a lot of the characters are. There are a TON of characters in this series.

Link to your updates here!




All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

3 comments:

  1. I'm just sticking our updates into the bottom of our post so won't bother to link up. I hope you get to escape work soon and start reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to link to the same post every time, if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason it took me 5 hours after I posted my update to link it up over here! Anyway, I FINISHED book #1; now I can move on to something more exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails