Want a new blog design?

I love the holiday seson, why? Because it's one of the few times I have to do custom blog designs! I just finished a design for the awesome Kelsey at Kelsey's Book Corner. I had SO MUCH FUN with this one because it had lots of swirlies and butterflies. Go check her out! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT

I just wanted to do a little advertising for myself. I'm fast, I'm affordable, and I LOVE to design! If you're interested, please check out my pricing and samples.

I do headers, backgrounds, buttons, signatures, custom social networking buttons, business cards/bookmarks, full layouts AND MORE!

If you want it, I can do it! My prices range from $2.50-$75!

If you're interested, e-mail me! Squeakybooks@yahoo.com



All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again!! I LOVE my new design...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean for this post to be negative or offensive in any way...but I just wanted to leave a quick comment. It is nice that you try to offer affordable services, however, by "trying to offer the cheapest prices available", you de-value not only your own time, talent, and work, but your entire industry. Don't be afraid to demand compensation for your time. It took me a while to realize this myself...but as a business woman, I have come to realize that I do no favors to myself or anyone by offering my products for the cheapest price. Try to make your prices competitive. If I pay $75 for a blog design, I expect that design to be worth $75. If I pay $250, I expect more and if I can afford it, I am going to choose what I feel will offer me the best results. Just my two cents.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,

    Thank you for your comment! I just e-mailed you with some more questions. The truth is, I don't really have a head for pricing... any advice you'd be willing to offer would be appreciated!

    ~Enna Isilee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails