What should I read next?

Being sick TOTALLY put me in a reading slump. I just have no drive to read. And so, I need your help. I've created a poll where YOU can decide what I read next. I'm not sure if it's too early to read some of these (like Divergent & Wolfsbane) but if you guys want to see a review now, then I'll read them now. Please vote! I honestly don't think I can choose without you. Here's the poll: (p.s. Those of you in feed readers can SEE the poll, but not vote. I just discovered this. Sorry.)




What should I read next?

Thank you!


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

7 comments:

  1. If you have the Wolfsbane Arc then you should totally read that. That is what I would do!! I wish I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is difficult. By default, I'd choose A CONSPIRACY OF KINGS because, well, Megan Whalen Turner... but I'm voting DIVERGENT because it's an upcoming book (and a fabulous page-turner).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Fire and liked it. I voted for Divergent because I'm interested in reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover page of Wolfsbane is wonderful. I have read fire and liked it also !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes absolutely, read that Wolfsbane arc and kindly pass it along to a fellow blogger longing to read it. :) Seriously though, there would be no hesitation for me if I had that enticing book in my possession! Go read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I would, Natalie, but Divergent and Wolfsbane don't actually belong to me. I'm just borrowing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Fire, actually. It reminded me a *ton* of Shannon Hale's writing style. :)

    I judge books by their covers though (ha!) and voted for Wolfsbane.

    I've heard good things about it from friends, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. (I started the Mortal Instruments series yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails